Who is a refugee educator?

    Thank you for asking! 

    We consider a refugee educator to be anyone and everyone who works with and for students of refugee backgrounds, whether internally displaced,  living in a refugee camp or urban center in a host country, or resettled to a third country. Refugee educators may be of refugee backgrounds/status themselves. And refugee educators include teachers, paraeducators and teacher aides, counselors and social workers, school administrators, parents and community members, program managers...everyone who is part of a teaching and learning community focused on meeting the needs and developing the talents of refugee students.

    How can I enroll in courses through the Center for Learning in Practice?

    Visit our course catalog to browse and register for open courses. Don't find what you need there? Let us know. Not all partners have listed their courses publicly for open enrollment.

    I'd love to get involved. How do I sign up to volunteer, intern, or consult with the Center for Learning in Practice?

    Thanks for this question! We'd love to learn more about you and your interest. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to be part of this work. Please complete our online application here. We'll be in touch soon.